Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Simon Says Dress Up. ‘We’ in these terms and conditions means Simon Says Dress Up.
- Your use of this website and the purchase of products from it are subject to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions include and must be read in conjunction with the other pages referenced within them.
- By using this website you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using this website or buying products through it.
- This website and all its contents are protected by copyright.
- The website design, graphics, text and coding are the copyright of Simon Says Dress Up.
- Images on this website are used with permission from the copyright owners.
- Copying, reproduction, modification or republication of any part of this website or images from this website without the prior written consent of Simon Says Dress Up is prohibited in law.
- You may save or print parts of this website solely for your own personal use in relation to placing an order through this website.
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- We electronically store details of your name, address, contact details and previous order information.
- You have a right to request details about your personal data that we store and a right to demand correction, blocking or deletion of that data.
- We will never pass your personal information to anyone else without your permission. The only exception to this would be if we were directed to disclose information by UK Government or Law Enforcment Agencies.
- All information is held securely, for example locked or password protected.
- All information is destroyed, for example by shredding, before being disposed of.
- We do compile sales and site traffic information that will be analysed by our professional advisors, e.g. accountants and website designer but this information will not identify personal information.
- When you place an order through this website you are making an offer to purchase goods from and contract with Simon Says Dress Up.
- We will not accept your order until payment has been received. If you pay by cheque then, depending on the type of cheque, a period of time may elapse until it has cleared.
- A contact will exist between you and Simon Says Dress Up when, and not until, we dispatch the goods that you have ordered.
- We will confirm receipt of your order by email and will notify you by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- Each part of your order dispatched separately will constitute a separate contract and failure to dispatch or deliver any part of your order will not entitle you to repudiate the contract for the remainder or the whole.
- We store the contract's content electronically. This includes the billing and delivery names and addresses, email address and telephone number, details of what items you have ordered, shipping method selected and what you have paid. We will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.
- You must not use this website or any function within it in any way that is illegal or that causes offence, nuisance, loss, damage or injury to anyone or that affects availability or performance of this website or that damages Simon Says Dress Up's reputation.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions and the contents, prices and information provided on this website at any time without notice.
- The terms and conditions, prices and other information apply as displayed on the website at the time of use and time that you place your order. You may print and keep these terms and conditions for your personal records in relation to orders placed through this website.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England.
- You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The ODR is an EU-wide platform designed to facilitate the online resolution of contractual disputes between EU consumers and traders over online purchases. For more information please visit http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable for any reason then that will not affect the validity of the remaining parts.